It’s been a privilege to work as part of a large international team on this exciting new game project. At time of writing Shadowborne Games is working towards a Kickstarter campaign in the October 2019 for their new game Oathsworn. Interest is already huge with thousands signing up to the mailing list.
Wellspring Family Centre is a hard-working charity that was started by a church and has several social action projects in the community. It also hires a hall and rooms to other community groups, organisations and for events.
Website features include:
- Displays multiple Google calendar feeds of room/hall availability. This hides the identity of those making bookings from the public. WFC was already using multiple Google calendars to help manage bookings and this seemed like the best way of saving time by allowing the public to see room availability.
- An easy to use content management system.
This website design was a collaboration between Pathlight Design and Bourne Creative.
YMCA needed a new design for their website which has over 50 pages.
For client content management the website uses the WordPress ‘block editor’ that was introduced with Gutenberg (WordPress version 5). This will be supported and developed by WordPress long-term where as other page builders/content creators may not be or become obsolete.
Before and after:
Norfolk Women’s Health Physio was looking for a bespoke website design to promote private physiotherapy services in Norfolk. The website includes an easy-to-use CMS – Content Management System and is blog-capable. As of February 2019 the website is ranking on page one of Google when searching for “Physio Norfolk” from within Norfolk. Visit website
A multifaceted services website design with 14 pages. Bespoke features include:
- Slider/presentation with animated effects.
- Unique icon font for character, fast performance and ultimate responsiveness across various devices.
- Logo Design
- Client’s colour preferences
A seven page website design for a group organising Christian events in Norwich, Norfolk.
- Content management system.
- Includes blog functions for news, stories and creativity.
- Uses client’s photos.
- Large atmospheric photo backgrounds.
A WooCommerce shopping catalogue on a WordPress content management system. An easy to use and mobile responsive slideshow enables the user to easily click or swipe through the products.
This system does not require the user to have a Paypal account as it allows payments using card alone. Visit website